top of page


With the help of Armor Insurance Professionals, condo owners are able to protect their personal belongings and finances with condominium insurance that is designed for their specific needs.


What is the difference between condominium insurance and homeowners insurance?

A traditional homeowners insurance policy provides coverage for damage to the structure of the home as well as the contents within. Typically, the condo association will have a master policy that covers damages to the structure of the building and to the common areas. This policy also provides liability coverage for injuries that occur in common areas or on-site facilities, such as a gym or swimming pool. Because condominium association insurance covers damage or injuries in common areas, condo owners can obtain insurance coverage that is less costly than typical homeowners insurance policies. In this way, condo insurance policies are written specifically for the unique needs of condo owners.


Condo insurance can cover any of the following:


  • Damages within your unit (interior walls, floorings and ceilings)

  • Personal property

  • Liability claims


If you are trying to decide how much condo insurance you may need, look no further. First, take a look at all of your belongings, capture photos or videos of them, and write a detailed list of their values. This will give a good estimate on how much replacement costs would be in such a case of disaster in which everything would get lost.

Keep in mind that with Armor Insurance Professionals, you get to personalize your insurance policies to suit your needs and circumstances. As a brokering agency, we can compare prices from different companies for you at no cost. Need help deciding on the right amount of protection that fits in your budget? Get an online quote now or speak with a friendly agent to get started!

bottom of page